About the Role
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the Boys Group of Companies. This is a great opportunity in a competitive market. You’ll be responsible for building relationships with existing and new partners, improve our proposition, and identify opportunities for growth. This is an excellent role for an outgoing individual who enjoys building relationships.
The candidate will have a good eye for detail and take pride in their work.
All applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK, and have a full, clean Driving Licence.
What you’ll be doing
- Ownership of all marketing activity, not only promote the Boys Group of Companies and what it does in a positive manner, but to also promote the social values that the business brings to its projects and into its local communities.
- Utilise your network of contacts to identify business opportunities within Investment, Development and Construction.
- Utilise news stories to generate social content / press coverage on the back of those moments.
- End to end management of social media channels and event activity.
- Management of budget and reporting of all activity to show return to the business.
- Contribute to the positive reputations of the business through promotional activity.
- Articulate Boys’ proposition to inform tender protocols, interviews and presentations where required
- Co-ordination and compilation of quality tender submissions (bid writing).
- Develop relationships with local education establishments to inspire students to be part of the construction industry, including potential career opportunities in the future.
- Obtaining Customer Feedback, testimonials, and working on questionnaires and the like to improve future experiences for Boys customers.
- Update the company website with company activity.
- Attend public consultations and facilitate letter drops where required to support forthcoming planning applications.
- Lead with professionalism and uphold all company values and ethics.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- An existing knowledge and interest in construction, development and property and its elements.
- Experienced negotiator and able to persuasively demonstrate service and industry knowledge to clients.
- The candidate must be tenacious and self-motivated.
- Competent use of Microsoft Suite.
- Experience in PR and social media is favoured.
- Based in our Head Office in Waterfoot.
- Events associated with the business including client meetings may need to be held early morning and evenings.
B&E Boys is a highly successful second-generation building company based in the beautiful Rossendale Valley. We have expertise across the full spectrum of building works from refurbishment to property building and development, successfully delivering a diverse range of projects with contract values ranging from £100,000 to £6 million in both the Public and Private sectors.
Quality is a family tradition at B&E Boys, recognised through high levels of customer satisfaction and a number of external Quality Awards including CHAS Accreditation, ISO9001, ISO14001, and Investors in People.
B&E Boys’ Core Values of Quality, Professional, Dependable, Determined, Helpful and Community, unify our company as one team striving towards a shared goal. We take great pride in our organisation’s excellent reputation and appreciate that each and every member of our team has a vital role to play in delivering a high-quality service to our satisfied customers.
B&E Boys Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
How to Apply
In the first instance, please send your CV via the link below.