About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property, Asset and Tenancy Manager to join our team to effectively support a busy and expanding Property Team in achieving their commercial objectives whilst maintaining an efficient properties office and ensuring the highest standard of customer care, and ensuring all processes run complicitly. A very clear understanding of lease and licenses, terms and conditions within Tenancy Agreements is essential.
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities or Duties:
- Responsibility as a point of contact for all customers, existing and potential commercial and domestic tenants, house purchasers and industry contacts (e.g. Agents).
- Effectively manage a schedule of viewings for Estates Manager, Property Director with potential tenants/sales. At times maybe required to conduct viewings of smaller commercial/domestic space.
- The role involves overseeing/management of a Managed Business Centre locally.
- Efficient and timely completion of all tenancy paperwork including legal documentation (e.g. rent notification, correspondence with incoming tenant, draft license/tenancy/lease agreements etc.). Transfer of information to the Accounts Department.
- Day-to-day liaison with solicitors on leases, referring to Estates Manager/Property Director when appropriate.
- Manage relationships with new and existing tenants for signed legal documentation, renewals of licenses and leases etc. and co-ordination of Statutory Declarations where appropriate.
- Work closely with the company Finance Director and Accounts Department to ensure accurate invoicing, tenancy terms, rent notifications etc.
- Distribute customer care queries to relevant area of maintenance team and housebuilding division, follow-up as appropriate.
- Manage relationships with certain external suppliers (e.g. site security, local newspapers, agents etc.) and co-ordination of Maintenance Agreements.
- Maintain the Boys company and estates websites with expanding property portfolio and ever-changing availability. Also manage the relationship with various Borough Councils to ensure they promote Boys’ property availability locally.
- Ensure all paperwork for Property Department is accurately filed and archived but maintained regularly.
A competitive salary, rewards and benefits package is on offer which is open to discussion with the successful applicant.
B&E Boys is a highly successful second generation building company based in the beautiful Rossendale Valley. We have expertise across the full spectrum of building works from refurbishment to property building and development, successfully delivering a diverse range of projects with contract values ranging from £100,000 to £7 million in both the Public and Private sectors.
Quality is a family tradition at B&E Boys, recognised through high levels of customer satisfaction and a number of external Quality Awards including CHAS Accreditation, ISO9001, ISO14001, and Investors in People.
B&E Boys’ Core Values of Quality, Professional, Dependable, Determined, Helpful and Community, unify our company as one team striving towards a shared goal. We take great pride in our organisation’s excellent reputation and appreciate that each and every member of our team has a vital role to play in delivering a high-quality service to our satisfied customers.
B&E Boys Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
How to Apply
In the first instance, please send your CV via the link below, or to firstname.lastname@example.org